Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the London Review of Books?
- What subjects are covered?
- Which areas of the academic community does this resource support?
- What is the editorial process?
- Who contributes to the London Review of Books?
- How often is the content updated?
- How are users notified of new content?
- Do you offer site licence subscriptions for institutions?
- Is it possible to have a free trial?
- Is there coverage by abstracting and indexing services?
- Can I get the London Review of Books via any of the full text aggregators like EBSCO, Cengage or Proquest?
- Are site licence subscriptions available to consortia?
- If our LRB site licence subscription expires in the future, will we have access to all the subscribed years of the online issues?
- What is the ISSN number for the London Review of Books?
- How do I request an invoice or a receipt?
- What currencies can I pay in?
- What types of payment can I use?
- What are the payment terms?
- Is a paper subscription included with the site licence subscription?
- How can I find out about an institutional print subscription?
- How do I claim a missing issue?
Access & Technical
- What types of access are supported?
- I can’t use IP-based access. Can I still set up access for my institution?
- Where will branding for my institution appear?
- How do I gain access as an Administrator?
- I have forgotten my Administrator username or password.
- Are usage reports available for my Library/institution?
- Which browsers are supported?
- Are URLs for content persistent?
- Does the London Review of Books support federated searching and meta-search?
Display, Searching & Content
- Is the site accessible to visually impaired users?
- Can I change the way the content is displayed?
- How is the content delivered? Can it be printed?
- Is the content covered by copyright?
- What are terms and conditions of use?
- Can I request a copy of the Licence agreement?
- Is there a contributors index?
- What fields are available for search?
- Is the content classified by subject?
- What Bibliographic data is available for reviewed books?
- How do I cite the London Review of Books?
- How do I report an error in an article?
If you have still not found the answer you’re looking for, please contact us.