The London Review of Books has a NEW institutional site subscription available to libraries, universities, colleges, schools, museums, government agencies and businesses. Provide your faculty, students and researchers with easy, single sign-on access to more than 12,500 articles online.
A site licence subscription to the London Review of Books gives you:
- Instant online access to each new edition of the LRB on an unlimited simultaneous user basis
- Free access to the complete full text archive since launching in 1979 – over 12,500 articles
- Powerful search facilities providing intuitive and relevant results
- Comprehensive indexing and classification of articles
- Extensive subject coverage – literature and politics, science and history, memoir and art, philosophy and popular culture
- In-depth writing by some of the world’s finest minds
- Website functions designed for librarians, faculty, staff and students
Free 30-day trials are available to libraries and institutions. Start a free trial now.
“For American and other non-European readers, in particular, having the opportunity of easy access to the LRB – with its markedly wide spectrum of British and Continental European writers and issues – will be illuminating and welcome.”
Linda Colley – Professor of History at Princeton University