Wolfgang Streeck’s How Will Capitalism End? came out last year. He is director emeritus of the Max Planck Institute in Cologne.
In the LRB Archive:
- The H-Word: The Peripeteia of Hegemony by Perry Anderson
- The Antinomies of Antonio Gramsci by Perry Anderson
- German Economic and Business History in the 19th and 20th Centuries by Werner Plumpe
- The Seven Secrets of Germany: Economic Resilience in an Era of Global Turbulence by David Audretsch and Erik Lehmann
- Germany’s Role in the Euro Crisis: Berlin’s Quest for a More Perfect Monetary Union by Franz-Josef Meiers
- Europe’s Orphan: The Future of the Euro and the Politics of Debt by Martin Sandbu