Jamie Martin is an assistant professor of history at Georgetown University. He is working on a book to be titled Governing Global Capitalism in the Era of Total War.
In the LRB Archive:
- Till Time’s Last Sand: A History of the Bank of England, 1694-2013 by David Kynaston
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship that Changed the World by Michael Lewis
- Breadline Britain: The Rise of Mass Poverty by Stewart Lansley and Joanna Mack
- Inequality and the 1 Per Cent by Danny Dorling
- Saving the City: The Great Financial Crisis of 1914 by Richard Roberts
- The Battle of Bretton Woods: John Maynard Keynes,Harry Dexter White and the Making of a New World Order by Benn Steil