Christopher Kelly is a fellow of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
In the LRB Archive:
- Through the Eye of a Needle: Wealth, the Fall of Rome and the Making of Christianity in the West, 350-550 AD by Peter Brown
- The Ransom of the Soul: Afterlife and Wealth in Early Western Christianity by Peter Brown
- The Recovery of Roman Britain 1586-1906: A Colony so Fertile by Richard Hingley
- City of the Sharp-Nosed Fish: Greek Lives in Roman Egypt by Peter Parsons
- Power and Persuasion in Late Antiquity: Towards a Christian Empire by Peter Brown