Michael Neill is recovering from playing King Lear at the University of Auckland. He is now teaching at the University of Kent and preparing an edition of The Duchess of Malfi.
In the LRB Archive:
- Shakespeare in Company by Bart van Es
- Medicinal Cannibalism in Early Modern English Literature and Culture by Louise Noble
- Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires: The History of Corpse Medicine from the Renaissance to the Victorians by Richard Sugg
- Shakespeare, Love and Service by David Schalkwyk
- Thomas Middleton: The Collected Works edited by Gary Taylor and John Lavagnino
- Thomas Middleton and Early Modern Textual Culture: A Companion to the Collected Works edited by Gary Taylor and John Lavagnino