Michael Neill is emeritus professor of English at the University of Auckland. His more recent publications include editions of Othello and Massinger’s The Renegado.
In the LRB Archive:
- Medicinal Cannibalism in Early Modern English Literature and Culture by Louise Noble
- Mummies, Cannibals and Vampires: The History of Corpse Medicine from the Renaissance to the Victorians by Richard Sugg
- Shakespeare, Love and Service by David Schalkwyk
- Thomas Middleton: The Collected Works edited by Gary Taylor and John Lavagnino
- Thomas Middleton and Early Modern Textual Culture: A Companion to the Collected Works edited by Gary Taylor and John Lavagnino