Leofranc Holford-Strevens is a consultant scholar-editor at OUP and the author of Aulus Gellius: An Antonine Scholar and His Achievement.
In the LRB Archive:
- The Oxford Handbook of Case edited by Andrej Malchukov and Andrew Spencer
- Soliciting Darkness: Pindar, Obscurity and the Classical Tradition by John T. Hamilton
- The First Poets: Lives of the Ancient Greek Poets by Michael Schmidt
- The Meaning of Everything: The Story of the Oxford English Dictionary by Simon Winchester
- Bilingualism and the Latin Language by J.N. Adams