If you are already a subscriber to the LRB the following services are available online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I access Subscriber-only Content?
- I have forgotten my username/password to access the online archive
- I have paid for my subscription, how long will it take before I get my first copy?
- How do I renew my subscription?
- How can I check the status of my subscription?
- What do I do if the issue is delivered damaged or I do not receive an issue on time?
- I am going on holiday/moving away and would like to suspend my subscription
- I would like to restart my suspended subscription
- If I cancel or suspend my subscription, am I still able to access Subscriber-only Content?
- What types of payment and currencies do you accept?
- How secure are my credit card details if I subscribe online?
- Can I use a bookshop voucher as payment for my subscription?
- How do auto-renewing subscriptions work?
- How do I cancel an auto-renewing subscription?
Renewal free gift subscription
- How can I nominate a friend for a free gift subscription?
- Is there a deadline to nominate a friend for a free gift subscription?
- Can I nominate a friend for a free gift subscription who lives in another country?
- I nominated a friend for a free gift subscription but they have not yet received their issues.
- What do you do with my personal information?
- Why are the USA/Canadian subscription rates so low compared with the UK, Europe and the rest of the world?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- Do you offer subscriptions for institutions/libraries/agencies?