If you are already a subscriber to the LRB the following services are available online.
Frequently Asked Questions (US)
- How can I access subscriber-only content?
- I have forgotten my username/password for lrb.co.uk
- I have paid for my subscription, how long will it take before I receive my first copy?
- How do I renew my subscription?
- How can I check the status of my subscription?
- What should I do if the issue is delivered damaged or I do not receive an issue on time?
- I am going on holiday/moving house and would like to suspend my subscription.
- I would like to restart my suspended subscription.
- If I cancel or suspend my subscription, am I still able to access subscriber-only content?
- What types of payment and currencies do you accept?
- How secure are my credit card details if I subscribe online?
- Can I use a London Review Bookshop voucher as payment for my subscription?
- How do auto-renewing subscriptions work?
- How do I cancel an auto-renewing subscription?
- How can I nominate a friend for a free gift subscription?
- Is there a deadline for nominating a friend for a free gift subscription?
- Can I nominate a friend who lives in another country?
- I nominated a friend for a free gift subscription but they have not yet received an issue.
- What do you do with my personal information?
- Why are the USA/Canada subscription rates so low compared with the UK, Europe and the rest of the world?
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- Do you offer subscription rates for institutions/libraries/agencies?