Poem: ‘The Oak Coffer’
You are not logged in
- If you have already registered please login here
- If you are using the site for the first time please register here
- If you would like access to the entire online archive, buy a full-access subscription here
- Institutions or university library users please login here
- Learn more about our institutional subscriptions here
[*] From a speech by Galgacus, one of the Caledonian leaders, protesting at the Roman invasion of North Britain, as reported by Tacitus in Agricola, Book 1.