Two interesting questions are raised by Alasdair Milne’s book about his time at the BBC.[*] The first, more important but less interesting, is: what, if anything, is wrong with the BBC? The second is: what, if anything, is wrong with Alasdair Milne?
You are not logged in
- If you have already registered please login here
- If you are using the site for the first time please register here
- If you would like access to the entire online archive, buy a full-access subscription here
- Institutions or university library users please login here
- Learn more about our institutional subscriptions here
[*] DG: The Memoirs of a British Broadcaster by Alasdair Milne was published by Hodder on 16 June (214 pp., £12.95, 0 340 42772 8).