At the Connaught
- An Orderly Man by Dirk Bogarde
Chatto, 291 pp, £8.95, March 1983, ISBN 0 7011 2659 0
It depends, I suppose, on what you thought of the film Death in Venice.
What you think of Dirk Bogarde’s new book An Orderly Man, Chatto, £8.95.
When you think of what a meal costs, yes it’s worth it.
Extremely. Like the first two. A postillion Struck by Lighting and Snakes and Ladders.
You are not logged in
- If you have already registered please login here
- If you are using the site for the first time please register here
- If you would like access to the entire online archive, buy a full-access subscription here
- Institutions or university library users please login here
- Learn more about our institutional subscriptions here