iOS App Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get the app?
- Do I have to subscribe in order to purchase individual issues?
- What do I get when I subscribe to the app?
- What if I already have a print subscription?
- How do I subscribe through the app?
- If I have a Kindle subscription, does this automatically include a subscription to the app?
- Do I get access to the archive on the LRB website if I subscribe through the app?
- When attempting to download an issue I see the error ‘Cannot contact iTunes store’ or ‘Cannot connect to linechef.publisher.29.io’. How do I solve this?
- How do I restore my subscription if I have deleted the app, bought a new device, or want to use the app on another device that is linked to the same iTunes account?
- How do I remove previously downloaded issues from the app?
- Can I change the text size in the app?
- I have forgotten my username/password to access the online archive and app edition.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
If you have any other queries that are not covered in this list please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and answer your question as soon as we can.